Projects in production & development
STUDIO was established in 1958 and at present is located in the historic building of Maza Gilde Small Guild in the very heart of Riga, in Old Riga. Since 1991 due to changes in management and legal status of the company, the strategy of the film studio has been altered. The studio has purchased professional 35 mm shooting and editing equipment that ensures almost complete production cycle. The studio mainly produces documentaries and popular science films. Special attention is paid to establishing co-productions with overseas and local television companies.